Terry McLaurin and Washington host the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at FedExField. Here's some betting insights and tips for McLaurin's receiving prop bets. You can watch McLaurin's performance play out for Washington against the Bengals on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Terry McLaurin Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Terry McLaurin Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- McLaurin is averaging 87.4 receiving yards per game, 3.9 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (83.5).
- In five out of nine games this year (55.6%), McLaurin has totaled more than 83.5 receiving yards.
- McLaurin has collected 12.7 more receiving yards per game (87.4) than the average over/under he's had set, 74.7.
- In six of his nine games (66.7%), McLaurin has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In six of his nine games (66.7%), McLaurin has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 74.7 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- McLaurin's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this year (three of nine), McLaurin has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under McLaurin has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has fallen short of that value as he has pulled down 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his average prop.
- In just 33.3% of his games (three out of nine), McLaurin has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- McLaurin has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 33.3% of his games (three of nine chances).
Powered By Data Skrive