Terry McLaurin and Washington visit the Detroit Lions on Sunday at Ford Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for McLaurin receiving props. Watch McLaurin's Washington football team square off against the Lions at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Terry McLaurin Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Terry McLaurin Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- McLaurin is averaging 86.5 receiving yards per game, 5.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (81.5).
- In 62.5% of his games this year (five of eight), McLaurin has put up more than 81.5 receiving yards.
- McLaurin's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 73.9 per game. He has collected 12.6 more per game than that average.
- McLaurin has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in five of his eight games (62.5%).
- In 75% of his games (six out of eight chances), McLaurin has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (73.9).
- McLaurin is averaging 72 yards per game in his last one outing against the Lions, 9.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (81.5).
- Oddsmakers have set McLaurin's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 81.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in one career game against the Lions.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- McLaurin has averaged 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three of eight games this season (37.5%), McLaurin has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under McLaurin has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He usually has gone under that number as he has grabbed 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- In only three of his eight games (37.5%), McLaurin has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just three of his eight games (37.5%), McLaurin has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his single career matchup against the Lions, McLaurin scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- McLaurin has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one career game against the Lions.
Powered By Data Skrive