Terry McLaurin and Washington play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Saturday in the NFC Wild Card Round at FedExField. Here are some betting insights and tips for McLaurin's receiving props. You can watch McLaurin and Washington face off against the Buccaneers on NBC at 8:15 PM ET.
Terry McLaurin Receiving Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Terry McLaurin Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- McLaurin is averaging 74.5 receiving yards per game, 3.0 less than the over/under of 77.5 set for Saturday's matchup.
- In eight of 15 games this season (53.3%), McLaurin has put up more than 77.5 receiving yards.
- McLaurin's season average of 74.5 receiving yards per game is 0.6 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 75.1.
- In eight of his 15 games (53.3%), McLaurin has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 60% of his games (nine out of 15 opportunities), McLaurin has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (75.1).
Powered By Data Skrive