On Sunday, Tee Higgins and the Cincinnati Bengals travel to play the Pittsburgh Steelers at Heinz Field. Here's some insights and tips digging into Higgins' rushing prop bets. Watch Higgins' performance play out for the Bengals against the Steelers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Tee Higgins Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Tee Higgins Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Higgins is set at 1.5. That is 2.0 fewer yards than his season average of 3.5.
- In 50% of his games this season (four of eight matchups), Higgins has put up more than 1.5 rushing yards.
- Higgins has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (0.5) by 3.0 yards.
- Higgins has gone over the rushing yards total in 100% of his opportunities (two of two games).
- Higgins' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 0.5 yards, a figure he's gone over in half of his games.
Powered By Data Skrive