Tee Higgins and the Cincinnati Bengals hit the field against the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at home at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Higgins' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Higgins' Bengals face off against the Browns at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Tee Higgins Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Tee Higgins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Higgins is averaging 56.5 receiving yards per game, 7.0 less than the over/under of 63.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In two of six games this season (33.3%), Higgins has totaled more than 63.5 receiving yards.
- Higgins has collected 9.3 more receiving yards per game (56.5) than the average over/under he's had set, 47.2.
- Higgins has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in four of his four games (100%).
- In half of his outings, Higgins has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 47.2.
- Higgins' 35 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Browns are 28.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Browns, Higgins has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 63.5 receiving yards.
Powered By Data Skrive