Tee Higgins and the Cincinnati Bengals visit the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Higgins' receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Baltimore Ravens. Watch how Higgins' performance plays out when the Bengals face off against the Ravens on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Tee Higgins Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Tee Higgins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Higgins is averaging 38.0 receiving yards per game, 10.5 fewer than the over/under of 48.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- Higgins has yet to put up more than 48.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Higgins' season average of 38.0 receiving yards per game is 4.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 42.5.
- Higgins has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Higgins has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (42.5 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive