Tee Higgins and the Cincinnati Bengals host the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's an analysis of Higgins' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Higgins and the Bengals square off against the Ravens on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Tee Higgins Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Tee Higgins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Higgins' 60.5 receiving yards per game is the same as his prop bet total in Sunday's contest
- In 46.7% of his games this season (seven of 15), Higgins has collected more than 60.5 receiving yards.
- Higgins' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 55.9 per game. He has put up 4.6 more per game than that average.
- In nine of his 13 games (69.2%), Higgins has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In eight of his 15 games (53.3%), Higgins has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 55.9 yards.
- Higgins' 62 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Ravens are 1.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Higgins' receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 60.5 yards, a mark he has exceeded one time in one total game against the Ravens.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Higgins has pulled down 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In five out of 15 games this season (33.3%), Higgins has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Higgins has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He usually has fallen short of that number as he has caught 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- In only 40% of his games (two of five), Higgins has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just five of his 15 games (33.3%), Higgins has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his lone career matchup against the Ravens, Higgins scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Ravens, Higgins has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive