Tee Higgins and the Cincinnati Bengals travel to play the Houston Texans on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Higgins' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Higgins' Bengals square off against the Texans on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Tee Higgins Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Tee Higgins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Higgins is averaging 57.8 receiving yards per game, 1.7 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (59.5).
- In 42.9% of his games this season (six of 14), Higgins has collected more than 59.5 receiving yards.
- Higgins' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 55.5 per game. He has collected 2.3 more per game than that average.
- In eight of his 12 games (66.7%), Higgins has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of his games, Higgins has hit the over on his average receiving yards prop bet of 55.5.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Higgins has collected 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 28.6% of his games this season (four of 14), Higgins has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Higgins has pulled down 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just one of his four games (25%), Higgins has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just four of his 14 games (28.6%), Higgins has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive