Tee Higgins and the Cincinnati Bengals host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Monday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Higgins receiving props. You can watch Higgins' performance play out for the Bengals against the Steelers on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Tee Higgins Receiving Prop Bets (12/21/2020)
Tee Higgins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Higgins is averaging 59.8 receiving yards per game, 8.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (51.5).
- In 53.8% of his games this season (seven of 13), Higgins has totaled more than 51.5 receiving yards.
- Higgins' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 56 per game. He has put up 3.8 more per game than that average.
- Higgins has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in eight of his 11 games (72.7%).
- Higgins is averaging 115 yards per game in his last one contest against the Steelers, 63.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday's game (51.5).
- Higgins has exceeded Monday's prop bet receiving yards total of 51.5 yards one time in one total game against the Steelers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Higgins' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (0.5).
- In four of 13 games this season (30.8%), Higgins has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Higgins has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has gone under that number as he has pulled down 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- In just one of his four games (25%), Higgins has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Higgins has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 30.8% of his games (four of 13 chances).
- In his only career matchup against the Steelers, Higgins scored one receiving touchdown, 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In one career game versus the Steelers, Higgins has outperformed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive