Tee Higgins and the Cincinnati Bengals host the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Higgins receiving props. You can watch how Higgins' performance plays out when the Bengals take on the Cowboys on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Tee Higgins Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Tee Higgins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Higgins' 60.8 receiving yards per game average is 1.3 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (59.5).
- In six out of 12 games this year (50%), Higgins has put up more than 59.5 receiving yards.
- Higgins' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 55.7 per game. He has put up 5.1 more per game than that average.
- In eight of his 10 games (80%), Higgins has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In seven of his 12 games (58.3%), Higgins has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 55.7 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Higgins' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this season (four out of 12), Higgins has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Higgins has collected 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just 33.3% of his games (one of three), Higgins has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only four of his 12 games (33.3%), Higgins has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive