On Sunday, Tee Higgins and the Cincinnati Bengals visit the Miami Dolphins at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Higgins' receiving prop bets. Watch Higgins' Bengals square off with the Dolphins on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Tee Higgins Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Tee Higgins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Higgins is averaging 61.2 receiving yards per game, 6.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (54.5).
- In 54.5% of his games this season (six of 11), Higgins has totaled more than 54.5 receiving yards.
- Higgins has collected 5.5 more receiving yards per game (61.2) than the average over/under he's had set, 55.7.
- In seven of his nine games (77.8%), Higgins has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 54.5% of his games (six out of 11 chances), Higgins has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (55.7).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Higgins has grabbed 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet for Sunday's game.
- In 36.4% of his games this year (four out of 11), Higgins has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Higgins has grabbed the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In just one of his three games (33.3%), Higgins has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Higgins has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 36.4% of his games (four out of 11 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive