Tee Higgins' Cincinnati Bengals host the New York Giants on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Higgins' receiving prop bets. Watch how Higgins' performance plays out when the Bengals square off with the Giants on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Tee Higgins Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Tee Higgins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Higgins is averaging 62.9 receiving yards per game, 3.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (59.5).
- In six of 10 games this season (60%), Higgins has collected more than 59.5 receiving yards.
- Higgins' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 55.2 per game. He has collected 7.7 more per game than that average.
- Higgins has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in seven of his eight games (87.5%).
- In six of his 10 games (60%), Higgins has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 55.2 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Higgins has collected 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three of 10 games this year (30%), Higgins has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Higgins has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has gone under that number as he has grabbed 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- In only 33.3% of his games (one of three), Higgins has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only three of his 10 games (30%), Higgins has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive