Tee Higgins and the Cincinnati Bengals travel to play Washington on Sunday at FedExField. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Higgins' receiving prop bets. Watch Higgins' Bengals face off against Washington at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Tee Higgins Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Tee Higgins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Higgins is averaging 67.0 receiving yards per game, 2.5 fewer than the over/under of 69.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 55.6% of his games this year (five out of nine), Higgins has put up more than 69.5 receiving yards.
- Higgins' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 53.2 per game. He has put up 13.8 more per game than that average.
- In seven of his seven games (100%), Higgins has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 66.7% of his games (six out of nine opportunities), Higgins has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (53.2).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Higgins' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three of nine games this year (33.3%), Higgins has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Higgins has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has gone under that value as he has pulled down 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- Half of the time this season Higgins has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Higgins has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 33.3% of his games (three out of nine chances).
Powered By Data Skrive