Taysom Hill and the New Orleans Saints take on the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at home at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some betting insights and tips around Hill's passing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Hill and the Saints play the Chiefs on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Taysom Hill Passing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Taysom Hill Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Hill's per-game passing completions average (6.6) is 4.9 less than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (11.5).
- Hill recorded more than 11.5 completions in three of 13 games this season (23.1% of his chances).
- Hill's 6.6 completions per game is 10.2 less completions than his average prop bet over/under of 16.8.
- 75% of Hill's games this season have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (three of four matchups).
- Hill has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (16.8 completions) in just 23.1% of his games (three of 13 chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Hill has averaged 9.3 fewer passing attempts per game (9.2) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (18.5).
- In 23.1% of his games this season (three of 13), Hill has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (18.5 passing attempts).
- Hill averages 16.0 fewer passing attempts (9.2 per game) than his season average prop bet (25.2).
- 50% the time this season Hill has surpassed his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In only 15.4% of his games (two out of 13 opportunities), Hill has attempted more passes than his average prop bet total (25.2).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Sunday's passing yards prop bet for Hill is set at 147.5, 76.7 more yards than his season average of 70.8.
- In 23.1% of his games this season (three of 13 matchups), Hill has thrown for more than 147.5 yards.
- Hill's average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 189.5. On average, he's fallen short of that mark by 118.7 yards per game.
- Hill has exceeded his passing yards total in 75% of his opportunities this season (three of four games).
- Hill has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (189.5 passing yards) in only 23.1% of his games (three out of 13 matchups).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Hill is averaging 0.3 passing touchdowns per game, 1.2 less than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (1.5).
- In two of 13 games this year (15.4%), Hill has swiped more than 1.5 passing touchdowns.
- Hill's season average of 0.3 passing touchdowns per game is 1.2 less than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, 1.5.
- In half of his games, Hill has gone over on passing touchdowns prop bets.
- In only two of his 13 games (15.4%), Hill has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Hill averages 0.2 interceptions per game this season, 0.3 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 15.4% of his games this year (two out of 13), Hill has thrown more than 0.5 interceptions.
- Hill has thrown 0.3 fewer interceptions (0.2 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In half of his games this year Hill has been picked off more times than his interceptions prop bet total.
- In only 15.4% of his games this season (two out of 13 games), Hill has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total (0.5).
Powered By Data Skrive