T.Y. Hilton and the Indianapolis Colts host the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Hilton receiving props. Watch Hilton's Colts square off with the Jaguars on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
T.Y. Hilton Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
T.Y. Hilton Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hilton is averaging 52.5 receiving yards per game, 15.0 less than the over/under of 67.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In five out of 14 games this season (35.7%), Hilton has totaled more than 67.5 receiving yards.
- Hilton's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 57.2 per game. He is averaging 4.7 fewer per game than that average.
- Hilton has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only six of his 14 games (42.9%).
- In just six of his 14 games (42.9%), Hilton has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 57.2 yards.
- Hilton is averaging 69.3 yards per game in his last 10 outings against the Jaguars, 1.8 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (67.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Hilton's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 67.5 yards, a mark he has beat five times in 10 total games versus the Jaguars.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Hilton has averaged 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three of 14 games this season (21.4%), Hilton has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Hilton has grabbed 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only zero of his seven games (0%), Hilton has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only three of his 14 games (21.4%), Hilton has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Over his last 10 matchups against the Jaguars, Hilton averages 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hilton has outperformed Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns two times in 10 total games against the Jaguars.
Powered By Data Skrive