T.Y. Hilton's Indianapolis Colts visit the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's some insights and tips around Hilton's receiving prop bets. You can watch Hilton's performance play out for the Colts against the Steelers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
T.Y. Hilton Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
T.Y. Hilton Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hilton is averaging 51.9 receiving yards per game, 7.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (59.5).
- In five out of 13 games this year (38.5%), Hilton has totaled more than 59.5 receiving yards.
- Hilton's season average of 51.9 receiving yards per game is 5.1 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 57.
- In only five of his 13 games (38.5%), Hilton has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 38.5% of his games (five of 13 chances), Hilton has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (57).
- Hilton is averaging 67 yards per game in his last four outings against the Steelers, 7.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (59.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Hilton's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 59.5 yards, a number he has outdone one time in four career games opposite the Steelers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Hilton has pulled down 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 23.1% of his games this season (three of 13), Hilton has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Hilton has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has fallen short of that value as he has grabbed 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his average prop.
- In just zero of his six games (0%), Hilton has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Hilton has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 23.1% of his games (three of 13 chances).
- Hilton's 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game over his four career matchups against the Steelers are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games versus the Steelers, Hilton has gone over this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive