T.Y. Hilton and the Indianapolis Colts host the Houston Texans on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Hilton's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Houston Texans. You can watch Hilton's performance play out for the Colts against the Texans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
T.Y. Hilton Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
T.Y. Hilton Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hilton is averaging 50.3 receiving yards per game, 19.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (69.5).
- In 25% of his games this season (three out of 12), Hilton has collected more than 69.5 receiving yards.
- Hilton's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 56 per game. He averages 5.7 less per game than that average.
- In just four of his 12 games (33.3%), Hilton has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only four of his 12 games (33.3%), Hilton has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 56 yards.
- Hilton's 89.8 receiving yards per game over his last 10 matchups against the Texans are 20.3 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Hilton's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 69.5 yards, a number he has outdone six times in 10 total games against the Texans.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Hilton's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three of 12 games this year (25%), Hilton has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Hilton has reeled in 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just 0% of his games (zero out of five), Hilton has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Hilton has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 25% of his games (three out of 12 chances).
- In his last 10 matchups against the Texans, Hilton averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, exactly the same as his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In 10 career games versus the Texans, Hilton has beat this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns four times.
Powered By Data Skrive