T.Y. Hilton and the Indianapolis Colts visit the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Hilton's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Hilton and the Colts square off with the Raiders on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
T.Y. Hilton Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
T.Y. Hilton Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hilton is averaging 47.1 receiving yards per game, 13.4 fewer than the over/under of 60.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In three out of 11 games this year (27.3%), Hilton has totaled more than 60.5 receiving yards.
- Hilton's season average of 47.1 receiving yards per game is 8.5 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 55.6.
- Hilton has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his 11 games (27.3%).
- In just three of his 11 games (27.3%), Hilton has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 55.6 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive