On Sunday, T.Y. Hilton and the Indianapolis Colts visit the Houston Texans at NRG Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Hilton's receiving prop bets. Watch Hilton's Colts play the Texans at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
T.Y. Hilton Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
T.Y. Hilton Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hilton is averaging 40.8 receiving yards per game, 10.7 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (51.5).
- In 40% of his games this year (four of 10), Hilton has totaled more than 51.5 receiving yards.
- Hilton's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 55.9 per game. He is averaging 15.1 fewer per game than that average.
- Hilton has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his 10 games (20%).
- In only 20% of his games (two of 10 opportunities), Hilton has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (55.9).
- Hilton's 87.6 receiving yards per game over his last 10 matchups against the Texans are 36.1 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Hilton's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 51.5 yards, a number he has beat six times in 10 total games opposite the Texans.
Powered By Data Skrive