T.Y. Hilton and the Indianapolis Colts host the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Hilton's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Hilton's performance play out for the Colts against the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
T.Y. Hilton Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
T.Y. Hilton Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hilton is averaging 36.3 receiving yards per game, 9.2 less than the over/under of 45.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In three of nine games this season (33.3%), Hilton has put up more than 45.5 receiving yards.
- Hilton's season average of 36.3 receiving yards per game is 20.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 56.8.
- In only one of his nine games (11.1%), Hilton has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 11.1% of his games (one of nine chances), Hilton has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (56.8).
- Hilton's 70.1 receiving yards per game over his last 10 matchups against the Titans are 24.6 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hilton has exceeded Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 45.5 yards five times in 10 career games against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive