T.Y. Hilton and the Indianapolis Colts square off against the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at home at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Hilton's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Hilton's Colts face off against the Packers at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
T.Y. Hilton Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
T.Y. Hilton Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hilton is averaging 36.4 receiving yards per game, 9.1 fewer than the over/under of 45.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In three of eight games this year (37.5%), Hilton has totaled more than 45.5 receiving yards.
- Hilton's season average of 36.4 receiving yards per game is 21.8 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 58.2.
- Hilton has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just one of his eight games (12.5%).
- In just one of his eight games (12.5%), Hilton has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 58.2 yards.
- Hilton is averaging 59.5 yards per game in his last two contests against the Packers, 14.0 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (45.5).
- Hilton has eclipsed Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 45.5 yards one time in two total games against the Packers.
Powered By Data Skrive