T.Y. Hilton and the Indianapolis Colts hit the field against the Buffalo Bills in the AFC Wild Card Round on Saturday at Bills Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Hilton's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Hilton and the Colts square off with the Bills on CBS at 1:05 PM ET.
T.Y. Hilton Receiving Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
T.Y. Hilton Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hilton is averaging 50.8 receiving yards per game, 3.7 less than the over/under of 54.5 set for Saturday's matchup.
- In 40% of his games this year (six of 15), Hilton has put up more than 54.5 receiving yards.
- Hilton's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 57.9 per game. He is averaging 7.1 less per game than that average.
- Hilton has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just six of his 15 games (40%).
- In only 40% of his games (six out of 15 chances), Hilton has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (57.9).
- Hilton's 41.5 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Bills are 13.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Hilton's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 54.5 yards, a figure he has surpassed one time in four total games against the Bills.
Powered By Data Skrive