T.J. Hockenson and the Detroit Lions travel to play the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Hockenson's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Hockenson and the Lions take on the Vikings on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
T.J. Hockenson Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
T.J. Hockenson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hockenson is averaging 45.9 receiving yards per game, 5.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (51.5).
- In 71.4% of his games this year (five of seven), Hockenson has totaled more than 51.5 receiving yards.
- Hockenson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 46.5 per game. He averages 0.6 fewer per game than that average.
- Hockenson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in five of his seven games (71.4%).
- In five of his seven games (71.4%), Hockenson has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 46.5 yards.
- Hockenson is averaging 32 yards per game in his last one contest against the Vikings, 19.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (51.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Hockenson's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 51.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in one lifetime game against the Vikings.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Hockenson has averaged 0.6 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 57.1% of his games this year (four of seven), Hockenson has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Hockenson has grabbed 0.1 more receiving touchdowns (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In half of outings, Hockenson has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 57.1% of his games (four out of seven opportunities), Hockenson has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- Hockenson's zero receiving touchdowns in his lone career matchup against the Vikings are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hockenson has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one career game against the Vikings.
Powered By Data Skrive