T.J. Hockenson and the Detroit Lions host the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Ford Field. Here's some insights and tips around Hockenson's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Hockenson's performance play out for the Lions against the Colts on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
T.J. Hockenson Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
T.J. Hockenson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hockenson is averaging 42.7 receiving yards per game, 0.8 less than the over/under of 43.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 66.7% of his games this year (four of six), Hockenson has put up more than 43.5 receiving yards.
- Hockenson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 47 per game. He averages 4.3 fewer per game than that average.
- In four of his six games (66.7%), Hockenson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 66.7% of his games (four out of six chances), Hockenson has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (47).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Hockenson has pulled down 0.7 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Hockenson has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through six outings this year.
- Hockenson has pulled down 0.2 more receiving touchdowns (0.7 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In 60% of his games (three out of five), Hockenson has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In four of his six games (66.7%), Hockenson has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive