On Sunday, T.J. Hockenson and the Detroit Lions travel to play the Atlanta Falcons at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Hockenson's receiving prop bets. Watch Hockenson's Lions face off against the Falcons on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
T.J. Hockenson Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
T.J. Hockenson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hockenson is averaging 39.4 receiving yards per game, 5.1 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (44.5).
- In 60% of his games this year (three out of five), Hockenson has put up more than 44.5 receiving yards.
- Hockenson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 47.5 per game. He is averaging 8.1 less per game than that average.
- In three of his five games (60%), Hockenson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In three of his five games (60%), Hockenson has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 47.5 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Hockenson has pulled down 0.6 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Hockenson has yet to score more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through five outings this year.
- Hockenson has reeled in 0.1 more receiving touchdowns (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Half of the time this season Hockenson has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In three of his five games (60%), Hockenson has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive