T.J. Hockenson and the Detroit Lions host the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at Ford Field. Here's some tips for betting on Hockenson's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Minnesota Vikings. Watch how Hockenson's performance plays out when the Lions square off against the Vikings on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
T.J. Hockenson Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
T.J. Hockenson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hockenson is averaging 46.5 receiving yards per game, 3.0 fewer than the over/under of 49.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 53.3% of his games this year (eight of 15), Hockenson has put up more than 49.5 receiving yards.
- Hockenson's season average of 46.5 receiving yards per game is 1.9 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 48.4.
- Hockenson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in eight of his 15 games (53.3%).
- In 53.3% of his games (eight out of 15 chances), Hockenson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (48.4).
- Hockenson is averaging 35.5 yards per game in his last two contests against the Vikings, 14.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (49.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Hockenson's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 49.5 yards, a number he has never outperformed in two total games against the Vikings.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Hockenson's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 40% of his games this season (six out of 15), Hockenson has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Hockenson has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has fallen short of that value as he has caught 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- In just five of his 14 games (35.7%), Hockenson has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just six of his 15 games (40%), Hockenson has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Over his two career matchups against the Vikings, Hockenson averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, equal to his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hockenson has surpassed Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time in two career games against the Vikings.
Powered By Data Skrive