T.J. Hockenson and the Detroit Lions host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Saturday at Ford Field. Here's a breakdown of Hockenson's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Hockenson's Lions face off against the Buccaneers on NFL Network at 1:00 PM ET.
T.J. Hockenson Receiving Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
T.J. Hockenson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hockenson is averaging 48.2 receiving yards per game, 3.3 less than the over/under of 51.5 set for Saturday's matchup.
- In eight of 14 games this season (57.1%), Hockenson has totaled more than 51.5 receiving yards.
- Hockenson's season average of 48.2 receiving yards per game is the same as his average over/under prop bet.
- In eight of his 14 games (57.1%), Hockenson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In eight of his 14 games (57.1%), Hockenson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 48.2 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Hockenson has averaged 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his prop bet in Saturday's game (0.5).
- In 42.9% of his games this season (six of 14), Hockenson has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Hockenson has grabbed 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only five of his 13 games (38.5%), Hockenson has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just six of his 14 games (42.9%), Hockenson has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive