T.J. Hockenson and the Detroit Lions travel to play the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Hockenson receiving props. You can watch Hockenson and the Lions face off against the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
T.J. Hockenson Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
T.J. Hockenson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hockenson is averaging 50.5 receiving yards per game, 1.0 less than the over/under of 51.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In eight of 13 games this year (61.5%), Hockenson has collected more than 51.5 receiving yards.
- Hockenson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 48 per game. He has collected 2.5 more per game than that average.
- In eight of his 13 games (61.5%), Hockenson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 61.5% of his games (eight of 13 chances), Hockenson has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (48).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Hockenson has averaged 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet for Sunday's game.
- In six of 13 games this season (46.2%), Hockenson has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Hockenson has pulled down 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which is the same as his season average.
- In just 41.7% of his games (five out of 12), Hockenson has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only six of his 13 games (46.2%), Hockenson has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive