T.J. Hockenson and the Detroit Lions host the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Ford Field. Here's some insights and tips around Hockenson's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Hockenson's Lions play the Packers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
T.J. Hockenson Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
T.J. Hockenson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hockenson is averaging 51.2 receiving yards per game, 0.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (50.5).
- In eight out of 12 games this season (66.7%), Hockenson has collected more than 50.5 receiving yards.
- Hockenson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 47.8 per game. He has collected 3.4 more per game than that average.
- Hockenson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in eight of his 12 games (66.7%).
- In 66.7% of his games (eight of 12 chances), Hockenson has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (47.8).
- Hockenson is averaging 41.5 yards per game in his last two outings against the Packers, 9.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (50.5).
- Hockenson has outdone Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 50.5 yards one time in two career games against the Packers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Hockenson has collected 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In five out of 12 games this season (41.7%), Hockenson has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Hockenson has reeled in 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just four of his 11 games (36.4%), Hockenson has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Hockenson has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 41.7% of his games (five out of 12 chances).
- Hockenson's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Packers are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hockenson has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in two lifetime games against the Packers.
Powered By Data Skrive