T.J. Hockenson and the Detroit Lions visit the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here's some insights and tips around Hockenson's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Hockenson's performance play out for the Lions against the Bears on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
T.J. Hockenson Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
T.J. Hockenson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hockenson is averaging 48.2 receiving yards per game, 1.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (46.5).
- In 63.6% of his games this year (seven out of 11), Hockenson has put up more than 46.5 receiving yards.
- Hockenson has totaled 0.5 more receiving yards per game (48.2) than the average over/under he's had set, 47.7.
- Hockenson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in seven of his 11 games (63.6%).
- In seven of his 11 games (63.6%), Hockenson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 47.7 yards.
- Hockenson's 40.3 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Bears are 6.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Hockenson's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 46.5 yards, a figure he has surpassed two times in three career games opposite the Bears.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Hockenson has pulled down 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet for Sunday's game.
- In 45.5% of his games this year (five out of 11), Hockenson has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Hockenson has pulled down 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which equals his season average.
- In just four of his 10 games (40%), Hockenson has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Hockenson has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 45.5% of his games (five out of 11 chances).
- Hockenson's 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game over his three career matchups against the Bears are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hockenson has exceeded Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time in three total games against the Bears.
Powered By Data Skrive