T.J. Hockenson and the Detroit Lions hit the field against the Houston Texans on Thursday at home at Ford Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Hockenson's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Hockenson and the Lions take on the Texans on CBS at 12:30 PM ET.
T.J. Hockenson Receiving Prop Bets (11/26/2020)
T.J. Hockenson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hockenson is averaging 44.1 receiving yards per game, 5.4 fewer than the over/under of 49.5 set for Thursday's outing.
- In 60% of his games this year (six of 10), Hockenson has put up more than 49.5 receiving yards.
- Hockenson's season average of 44.1 receiving yards per game is 3.3 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 47.4.
- Hockenson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his 10 games (60%).
- In six of his 10 games (60%), Hockenson has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 47.4 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Hockenson has grabbed 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet for Thursday's game.
- In 50% of his games this year (five out of 10), Hockenson has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Hockenson has grabbed the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In only 44.4% of his games (four out of nine), Hockenson has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In half of his outings, Hockenson has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive