On Sunday, T.J. Hockenson and the Detroit Lions travel to play the Carolina Panthers at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Hockenson's receiving prop bets. You can watch Hockenson's performance play out for the Lions against the Panthers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
T.J. Hockenson Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
T.J. Hockenson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hockenson is averaging 41.4 receiving yards per game, 4.1 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (45.5).
- In five of nine games this season (55.6%), Hockenson has totaled more than 45.5 receiving yards.
- Hockenson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 47.2 per game. He is averaging 5.8 less per game than that average.
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Hockenson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 55.6% of his games (five of nine opportunities), Hockenson has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (47.2).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Hockenson has averaged 0.6 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 55.6% of his games this year (five out of nine), Hockenson has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Hockenson has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has gone over that value as he has pulled down 0.6 touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his average prop.
- Half of the time this year Hockenson has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 55.6% of his games (five out of nine opportunities), Hockenson has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
Powered By Data Skrive