T.J. Hockenson and the Detroit Lions host Washington on Sunday at Ford Field. Here's some tips for betting on Hockenson's receiving prop bets in the matchup against Washington . Watch how Hockenson's performance plays out when the Lions face off against Washington on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
T.J. Hockenson Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
T.J. Hockenson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hockenson is averaging 45.0 receiving yards per game, 2.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (47.5).
- In five of eight games this year (62.5%), Hockenson has collected more than 47.5 receiving yards.
- Hockenson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 47.1 per game. He averages 2.1 less per game than that average.
- Hockenson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in five of his eight games (62.5%).
- In five of his eight games (62.5%), Hockenson has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 47.1 yards.
- Hockenson is averaging zero yards per game in his last one contest against the Football Team, 47.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (47.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Hockenson's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 47.5 yards, a number he has never beat in one lifetime game against the Football Team.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Hockenson's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.6 -- is 0.1 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 62.5% of his games this year (five of eight), Hockenson has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Hockenson has pulled down 0.1 more receiving touchdowns (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In 57.1% of his games (four out of seven), Hockenson has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 62.5% of his games (five of eight opportunities), Hockenson has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- Hockenson's zero receiving touchdowns in his single career matchup against the Football Team are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Football Team, Hockenson has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive