Steven Sims and Washington host the New York Giants on Sunday at FedExField. Here's a breakdown of Sims' prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Sims' performance play out for Washington against the Giants on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Steven Sims Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Steven Sims Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Sims' per-game rushing attempts average (0.0) is 0.5 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Sims has not carried the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through three outings this year.
- Sims has averaged 0.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Sims has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Sims has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (0.5 attempts).
- Over his two career matchups against the Giants, Sims averages one carry per game, 0.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sims has eclipsed Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 0.5 attempts one time in two total games against the Giants.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sims' 0.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 3.5 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Sims has yet to rush for more than 3.5 yards in a game through three outings this season.
- Sims has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (2.5) by 2.5 yards.
- Sims has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Sims has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (2.5 yards).
- Sims' 4.5 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Giants are 1.0 more yard than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Giants, Sims has exceeded this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 3.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive