Steven Sims and Washington host the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at FedExField. Here's some betting insights and tips for Sims' rushing prop bets. Watch how Sims' performance plays out when Washington face off against the Rams on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Steven Sims Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Steven Sims Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Sims has averaged 0.0 rushing attempts per game, 0.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Sims has yet to carry the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through three outings this season.
- Sims' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.5 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Sims has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Sims has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (0.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sims' 0.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 3.5 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Sims has not rushed for more than 3.5 yards in a game through three outings this year.
- Sims has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (2.5) by 2.5 yards.
- Sims has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Sims has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (2.5 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive