Steven Sims and Washington travel to play the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some insights and tips around Sims' receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Sims' performance plays out when Washington square off against the Eagles on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Steven Sims Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Steven Sims Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Sims is averaging 23.5 receiving yards per game, 4.0 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (27.5).
- In 36.4% of his games this season (four out of 11), Sims has totaled more than 27.5 receiving yards.
- Sims' season average of 23.5 receiving yards per game is 10.9 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 34.4.
- In just three of his seven games (42.9%), Sims has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only four of his 11 games (36.4%), Sims has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 34.4 yards.
- Sims' 31.7 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Eagles are 4.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sims has gone over Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 27.5 yards two times in three total games against the Eagles.
Powered By Data Skrive