Steven Sims' Washington football team hosts the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at FedExField. Here's some insights and tips around Sims' receiving prop bets. You can watch how Sims' performance plays out when Washington square off against the Panthers on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Steven Sims Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Steven Sims Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Sims is averaging 20.7 receiving yards per game, 7.8 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (28.5).
- In three out of 10 games this year (30%), Sims has totaled more than 28.5 receiving yards.
- Sims' season average of 20.7 receiving yards per game is 14.6 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 35.3.
- In just two of his six games (33.3%), Sims has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 30% of his games (three out of 10 opportunities), Sims has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (35.3).
- Sims' 29 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Panthers are 0.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Sims' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 28.5 yards, a figure he has outdone one time in one career game opposite the Panthers.
Powered By Data Skrive