Steven Sims and Washington take on the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday on the road at State Farm Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Sims' receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Sims' performance plays out when Washington square off against the 49ers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Steven Sims Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Steven Sims Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Sims is averaging 23.9 receiving yards per game, 3.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (27.5).
- In 37.5% of his games this year (three of eight), Sims has totaled more than 27.5 receiving yards.
- Sims' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 35.3 per game. He averages 11.4 less per game than that average.
- Sims has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his six games (33.3%).
- In just 37.5% of his games (three of eight opportunities), Sims has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (35.3).
- Sims' five receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the 49ers are 22.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sims has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 27.5 receiving yards in one total game against the 49ers.
Powered By Data Skrive