On Thursday, Steven Sims and Washington visit the Dallas Cowboys at AT&T Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Sims' receiving prop bets. Watch Sims' Washington football team face off against the Cowboys at 4:30 PM ET on FOX.
Steven Sims Receiving Prop Bets (11/26/2020)
Steven Sims Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Sims' 27.7 receiving yards per game average is 4.2 more than his prop bet total in Thursday's matchup (23.5).
- In three out of six games this year (50%), Sims has collected more than 23.5 receiving yards.
- Sims' season average of 27.7 receiving yards per game is 10.2 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 37.9.
- Sims has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his five games (40%).
- In half of his games, Sims has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 37.9.
- Sims is averaging 42 yards per game in his last two contests against the Cowboys, 18.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (23.5).
- Sims has surpassed Thursday's prop bet receiving yards total of 23.5 yards one time in two total games against the Cowboys.
Powered By Data Skrive