Steven Sims and Washington hit the field against the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at home at FedExField. Here's some betting insights and tips around Sims' receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Sims' performance play out for Washington against the Bengals on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Steven Sims Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Steven Sims Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Sims is averaging 30.6 receiving yards per game, 2.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (28.5).
- In 60% of his games this year (three out of five), Sims has totaled more than 28.5 receiving yards.
- Sims' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 39.2 per game. He averages 8.6 fewer per game than that average.
- Sims has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In 60% of his games (three of five opportunities), Sims has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (39.2).
Powered By Data Skrive