Sterling Shepard and the New York Giants visit Washington on Sunday at FedExField. Here's some tips for betting on Shepard's rushing prop bets in the matchup against Washington . You can watch Shepard's performance play out for the Giants against Washington on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Sterling Shepard Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Sterling Shepard Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Shepard has averaged 0.3 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Shepard has yet to carry the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through four outings this season.
- Shepard's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.2 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Shepard took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only zero of two games this year (0% of his chances).
- Shepard has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (0.5 rushing attempts) in just 25% of his games (one of four games).
- Over his six career matchups against the Football Team, Shepard averages 0.3 carries per game, 0.2 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Shepard's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this game at 0.5 attempts, a figure he has surpassed two times in six total games opposite the Football Team.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Shepard has averaged 1.5 rushing yards per game during the 2020 season, equal to Sunday's prop total.
- In 25% of his games this season (one of four matchups), Shepard has put up more than 1.5 rushing yards.
- Shepard's season rushing yardage average of 1.5 is the same as his average rushing yards over/under.
- Shepard has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just one out of four times (25%).
- Shepard has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (1.5) in just 25% of his games (one out of four matchups).
- In his six career matchups against the Football Team, Shepard averages five rushing yards per game, 3.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Shepard's rushing yards prop bet total for this contest at 1.5 yards, a number he has surpassed two times in six total games against the Football Team.
Powered By Data Skrive