Sterling Shepard and the New York Giants take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Monday at home at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Shepard's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Shepard's performance plays out when the Giants take on the Buccaneers on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Sterling Shepard Rushing Prop Bets (11/2/2020)
Sterling Shepard Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Shepard has averaged 0.3 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 less than the over/under in Monday's game (0.5).
- Shepard has not carried the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through three outings this season.
- Shepard's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.2 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just zero of one game this year, Shepard achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Shepard's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just one of three games (33.3%).
- Over his three career matchups against the Buccaneers, Shepard averages 0.7 carries per game, 0.2 more rushes than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Shepard has beat Monday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 0.5 attempts one time in three career games against the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Monday's rushing yards over/under for Shepard is set at 1.5. That's 0.5 more yards than his season average of 2.0.
- Shepard has not run for more than 1.5 yards in a game through three outings this season.
- Shepard has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (1.5) by 0.5 yards.
- Shepard has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just one out of three times (33.3%).
- Shepard has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (1.5) in only 33.3% of his games (one out of three matchups).
- Shepard's seven rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Buccaneers are 5.5 more yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Shepard's rushing yards prop bet total for this week at 1.5 yards, a mark he has outdone one time in three total games versus the Buccaneers.
Powered By Data Skrive