Sterling Shepard and the New York Giants travel to play the Philadelphia Eagles on Thursday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some insights and tips around Shepard's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Shepard's Giants play the Eagles on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Sterling Shepard Rushing Prop Bets (10/22/2020)
Sterling Shepard Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Shepard's 3.0 rushing yards per game average is 1.5 greater than Thursday's over/under.
- Shepard has yet to rush for more than 1.5 yards in a game through two outings this year.
- Shepard's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 1.5, which he's outpaced by 1.5 yards on average this year.
- Shepard has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Shepard has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (1.5 yards).
- Shepard's 1.2 rushing yards per game over his eight career matchups against the Eagles are 0.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In eight career games versus the Eagles, Shepard has outdone this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 1.5 yards two times.
Powered By Data Skrive