Sterling Shepard and the New York Giants host Washington on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Shepard's rushing prop bets. Watch Shepard's Giants square off with Washington at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Sterling Shepard Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Sterling Shepard Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Shepard's 3.0 rushing yards per game average is 1.5 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- Shepard has not rushed for more than 1.5 yards in a game through two outings this year.
- Shepard has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (1.5) by 1.5 yards.
- Shepard has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Shepard has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (1.5 yards).
- Shepard's five rushing yards per game over his six career matchups against the Football Team are 3.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Shepard's rushing yards prop bet total for this contest at 1.5 yards, a number he has eclipsed two times in six career games opposite the Football Team.
Powered by Data Skrive