Sterling Shepard and the New York Giants host the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Shepard's rushing prop bets. Watch Shepard's Giants play the Eagles at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Sterling Shepard Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Sterling Shepard Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Shepard's per-game rushing attempts average (0.4) is 0.1 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Shepard has had more than 0.5 rushing attempts in two out of five games this season (40% of his opportunities).
- Shepard's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.1 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Shepard took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just one of three games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- Shepard's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just two of five games (40%).
- In his nine career matchups against the Eagles, Shepard averages 0.2 carries per game, 0.3 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Shepard has outdone Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts total of 0.5 attempts two times in nine career games against the Eagles.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Shepard's 4.8 rushing yards per game average is 2.3 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- Two times this season (out of five total games -- 40%), Shepard has had more than 2.5 rushing yards.
- Shepard's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 1.5, which he's outpaced by 3.3 yards on average this year.
- Shepard has hit the rushing yards over in only two of five opportunities (40%).
- Shepard has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (1.5) in only 40% of his games (two out of five matchups).
- Over his nine career matchups against the Eagles, Shepard averages 1.1 rushing yards per game, 1.4 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Shepard has eclipsed Sunday's prop bet rushing yards over/under of 2.5 yards one time in nine total games against the Eagles.
Powered By Data Skrive