Sterling Shepard and the New York Giants take on the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at home at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Shepard's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Shepard's Giants play the Cowboys at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Sterling Shepard Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Sterling Shepard Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Shepard is averaging 49.5 receiving yards per game, 7.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (56.5).
- In four out of 11 games this season (36.4%), Shepard has collected more than 56.5 receiving yards.
- Shepard's season average of 49.5 receiving yards per game is 1.3 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 50.8.
- Shepard has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only five of his 11 games (45.5%).
- In just 45.5% of his games (five out of 11 opportunities), Shepard has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (50.8).
- Shepard's 39.3 receiving yards per game over his seven career matchups against the Cowboys are 17.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Shepard's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 56.5 yards, a number he has outdone one time in seven total games opposite the Cowboys.
Powered By Data Skrive