Sterling Shepard and the New York Giants travel to play the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Shepard's receiving prop bets. You can watch Shepard's performance play out for the Giants against the Ravens on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Sterling Shepard Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Sterling Shepard Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Shepard is averaging 46.7 receiving yards per game, 3.8 less than the over/under of 50.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 40% of his games this year (four of 10), Shepard has collected more than 50.5 receiving yards.
- Shepard's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 50.8 per game. He is averaging 4.1 fewer per game than that average.
- In just four of his 10 games (40%), Shepard has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 40% of his games (four of 10 opportunities), Shepard has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (50.8).
- Shepard's 25 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Ravens are 25.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Shepard's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 50.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in one lifetime game against the Ravens.
Powered By Data Skrive