Sterling Shepard and the New York Giants host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Shepard's receiving prop bets. Watch Shepard's Giants square off with the Browns at 8:20 PM ET on NBC.
Sterling Shepard Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Sterling Shepard Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Shepard is averaging 46.2 receiving yards per game, 3.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (49.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this season (three out of nine), Shepard has totaled more than 49.5 receiving yards.
- Shepard's season average of 46.2 receiving yards per game is 4.7 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 50.9.
- Shepard has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his nine games (33.3%).
- In only 33.3% of his games (three of nine opportunities), Shepard has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (50.9).
- Shepard is averaging zero yards per game in his last one contest against the Browns, 49.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (49.5).
- Shepard has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 49.5 receiving yards in one total game against the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive