Sterling Shepard and the New York Giants host the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Shepard's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Shepard's performance plays out when the Giants take on the Cardinals on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Sterling Shepard Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Sterling Shepard Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Shepard is averaging 47.6 receiving yards per game, 3.9 fewer than the over/under of 51.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In three of eight games this season (37.5%), Shepard has collected more than 51.5 receiving yards.
- Shepard's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 50.8 per game. He is averaging 3.2 fewer per game than that average.
- In just three of his eight games (37.5%), Shepard has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 37.5% of his games (three out of eight chances), Shepard has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (50.8).
- Shepard is averaging 45 yards per game in his last one outing against the Cardinals, 6.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (51.5).
- Shepard has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 51.5 receiving yards in one lifetime game against the Cardinals.
Powered By Data Skrive