Sterling Shepard's New York Giants visit the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Shepard's receiving prop bets. You can watch Shepard's performance play out for the Giants against the Bengals on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Sterling Shepard Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Sterling Shepard Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Shepard is averaging 49.2 receiving yards per game, 9.3 fewer than the over/under of 58.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (two out of six), Shepard has put up more than 58.5 receiving yards.
- Shepard's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 49.2 per game, which equals his season average.
- Shepard has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his six games (33.3%).
- In only two of his six games (33.3%), Shepard has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 49.2 yards.
- Shepard is averaging 42 yards per game in his last one contest against the Bengals, 16.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (58.5).
- Shepard has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 58.5 receiving yards in one total game against the Bengals.
Powered By Data Skrive